Sunday Services – 11am
Minister – Rev E MacKay
Session Clerk – Mrs C Wotherspoon
A minority of Candlish Memorial UF Church along with members of district congregations formed this congregation in 1929. They worshipped in the Dixon Halls until the church opened on 17th May, 1936. The Wynd congregation originated as a Free Church in 1874 and was named after the location of its first building in Wynds near Trongate. It moved to the south side of the city in 1877 and the church was opened in 1888. Redevelopment of the area so affected the site that the church was left in an isolated position, and in 1983 it united with the Candlish congregation in their building.
|Price:||Candlish Wynd United Free|
|Zip Code:||G42, 8HF)|