Sunday Services – 11am and 5.45pm
Minister – Vacant
Session Clerk – Mr R Nelson
Following work in Drumchapel by BTI students, Christians from City Mission backgrounds and converts of the All Scotland Crusade, gathered for worship, encouraged by Knightswood congregation. The congregation was formally constituted in September, 1958. Church opened on 24th April, 1965.
|Price:||Drumchapel United Free|
|Zip Code:||G15 8DT|