Sunday Service – 11am and 6:30pm
Minister – Vacant
Session Clerk – Mrs G Munro
The Ebenezer congregation was founded in 1891. The original church building in Great Junction Street was demolished in 1979 to make way for new housing. The present building, by Sir Frank Mears & Partners, was opened in 1984.
We worship God according to the pattern laid down in the New Testament. Our distinctive form of worship is reflected in our praise which is a mixture of old and new hymns. Our preaching is centred on Jesus Christ. We hold to the truth of the Bible as the word of God and seek to follow Jesus as the divine Son of God in who alone is found personal salvation. We aim to provide an evangelical witness by biblically based preaching and teaching while trying to maintain an emphasis on contemporary Calvinism in our life and witness.
|Price:||Ebenezer United Free|
|Zip Code:||EH6 5JX|