Sunday Service – 11am
Minister – Rev A Ritchie Ord 2002 Ind 2012
Session Clerk – Mr W Cairns
One of the eight original Secession congregations founded 7th June, 1728 by Rev James Thomson, close friend of the Erskines. Present church opened on 14th October, 1903. Adhered by a majority to Continuing Church, 1929.
|Price:||Erskine United Free|
|Zip Code:||KY3 9EW|