Sunday Services – 11am and 6pm
Minister – Rev G Mackenzie ord 2015 ind 2015
Session Clerk – Mrs L McKay
A fellowship of God’s people worshipping together, striving to serve and proclaim Christ faithfully, growing in knowledge and understanding of His Word, serving the people of Lossiemouth and beyond.
Inaugurated 2nd March, 1930, by minority of St James UF Church. Services in Masonic Hall, later in Town Hall. Church opened on 18th September, 1937, and hall on 21st January, 1961.
|Price:||Lossiemouth United Free|
|Address:||St Gerardines Rd|
|Zip Code:||IV31 6JX|