Sunday Service – 11am and 6.30pm
Minister – Rev G Brown
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Session Clerk – Miss J B Doran
Sauchie congregation grew out of a mission by Rev John Dunn in 1913. In January, 1914 he was ordained and inducted and led the congregation by a large majority to continue in 1929. Fishcross Mission Church united in 1917. The congregation worshipped in Sauchie Public Hall until the church was opened in September, 1932.
|Price:||Sauchie & Fishcross United Free|
|Zip Code:||FK10 3BU|